Enpower Training Services, is part of the Excellerate Group of Companies. Having started out in 1978 we are proud to have a proven track record of delivering a comprehensive range of :
- Adult education opportunities to individuals.
- Corporate workplace training solutions to companies.
We have provided thousands of clients and learners with positive lasting learning experiences. We have reached our goal of becoming a nationally recognized preferred training provider.
Our philosophy is that whilst training programmes are learner – centred, our company training solutions remain driven and shaped by the realities of corporate needs.
The difference is that we treasure our ability to provide a meaningful learning experience to the individual learner in their quest for lifelong learning. Our uniqueness, however lies in also being geared to the specific needs of the corporate client as determined by their business, corporate social responsibility, B-BBBEE and other training imperatives.
In serving Corporate and General Public training needs we focus on and subscribe to the concept of adult life long learning as a vehicle to access and advancement in the economy.
We are different because we:
- Recognise the importance of the individual learner in his/her learning ventures.
- Believe in the value of investing in lifelong learning for employees.
- Understand and value the training needs of our corporate clients.
- Specialize in tailored B-BBEE and corporate social skills programmes and learnerships.
We add value because we enhance corporate spends for B-BBEE skills development, socio economic development and procurement by:
- Being a B-BBEE level 2 QSE (Qualifying Small Enterprise) and
- Having 51% black South African ownership.
Enpower is proud to hold accreditations with:
- The South African Police Services
- Safety and Security Sector Education and Training Authority – SASSETA
- Professional Firearm Trainers Council – PFTC
- Health and Welfare Sector Education and Training Authority -HWSETA
- Services Sector Education and Training Authority
"Learning is a treasure that follows the learner everywhere"